Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sinfully Delicious....PB & Chocolate Sandwich...Oh My

Take me back to the days of PB & J and I say.....Whatever. Melt chocolate all over my sandwich and I say "Now Your Talking!" This is a sin and one of my most favorite fill me up heart and soul sandwiches. I can't think of a better way to finish a whole glass of ice cold milk then this.

I got this idea when I was starting to get sick of grilled cheese sandwiches, of course I had been eating them almost non stop for about 3 months. One day I was in the mood for peanut butter and chocolate which I love to eat off a big table spoon with cold milk. I had moved into a house I was rehabbing and I only had a gas stove top. So that was how I was making toast hahaha (no fat there). When I want to scoop out a dollop of Nutella it was hard because it was cold, you can't microwave the jar so I thought I would warm it on bread. I had this wonderful 9 grain bread, I put a little pad of butter down, threw on a slice of bread and scrapped out a chunk of Nutella. Of course at this point I want to add peanut butter, it was so melty I wanted to cover that with bread too...Hey a toasted PB and Chocolate sandwich.
That was how my delicious sin was born.


Peanut Butter and Nutella Sandwich

2 tsp of Butter
2 Slices of 9 Grain Bread
1 Tbsp of Nutella
1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
1 Ice Cold Glass of Milk

Assemble in hot frying pan....yummmmy!

No comments: