Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another Fast Breakfast

I am not one to eat on the run but I do like to eat a good breakfast and run out the door. I don't care what the media says about eggs I LOVE THEM! Whether the little guys are "in" or "out" I will stay true to my little versatile friend.

Egg Bagel With Bacon


1 Asiago Cheese bagel (cut in half)
1-2 Eggs
2 Bacon slices
1 Tbsp of Cream Cheese

In a medium fry pan drop your bacon, as soon as one side is done flip bacon and pop bagel in toaster. Now crack your eggs next to bacon and break the yolks. Pour some fresh coffee, scramble eggs a bit, pull bacon so it doesn't burn...spread cream cheese on your hot toasty bagel, top with your steamy scrambled eggs and layer with bacon. You can wrap in foil and take with you if you really need to but I say sit down for 10 minutes and enjoy your breakfast! 


Tips: You can add salsa to your eggs for texmex breakfast or you could leave out the bacon, no mater how you combo this together it is a winner.

;) Ms. Foodie

No comments: