Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Italian Omelet

 I found this on the philly website and had to share it. I love eggs!! I love Fall! I love Frittata's!
I make many frittata's but sometimes I forget to talk about them until I make or crave one. So thank you Philly, I love you and many thanks to Italy for such AMAZING WONDERFUL FOOD!!!!!



Asparagus Frittata

3/4 lb. fresh asparagus, trimmed, cut into 1-inch lengths
1/3 cup chopped red peppers
8 eggs
2 Tbsp. water
1/2 tsp. salt
4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, cut into small cubes




COOK and stir vegetables in 10-inch ovenproof skillet on medium-high heat 3 min. or until crisp-tender.
BEAT eggs, water and salt in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Sprinkle cream cheese over vegetables in skillet; cover with egg mixture and vegetables.
BAKE 30 min. or until frittata is puffed and golden brown.

Ms. Foodie

No comments: